I'm in love with Luna Bars! I used to eat these all the time a few years back and just stopped. Don't even have a reason, just did. Well I was at Target last week and saw them so I bought them. Even Alan loves them! If you haven't tried these you have to! They are amazing! The best part is they are all natural and are only 180 calories. My favorite ones are the Chocolate Peppermint Stick. So good! If you need a quick snack to grab on the go, this is for you. Hope you love them as much as I do!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I think it's love!
Posted by Brynnly and Alan at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love that picture of you and Al on your sealing day. Sooo cute! And yes, I can attest that those bars are good :)
Can't wait to see ya!
You know it's funny. I was going to email you and ask what a good meal replacement bar would be. As you know, we have been buying ZOne bars, then our last costco trip we got Protein bars ( their all right). I just want something that is good and better for me. Is this the answer?
Let's go see Marg sometime this week. I'll call Mares today. We'll let you Know!
OY YES!!!! I love Luna Bars...I ate one everyday during my pregnancy for the folate and all that good stuff. I also love the chocolate nut brownie....but hands down the peppermint sticks are the best!
Yes, totally, email me the recipe! Thanks so much! ballerinabiker@gmail.com
My favorite is "Nutz About Chocolate." Yummy! They are very delicious. I frequently take one to work if I don't have time to get lunch.
Post a Comment