Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. 2 years goes by so fast but on the other hand, we feel as though we've known each other forever! Marriage has been better than I ever could have imagined. We have had a great two years. Alan is so good to me and I couldn't ask for any better. Love you so much, Alan. Here is to many, many more years. It just keeps getting better!

We spent the day together just hanging out. Then last night we went to dinner. Great (amazing) food, great company and great conversation. We talked about what we felt were our strong points in our marriage and where we felt we could make it better. We ate so much good food that we ended up home on the couch with stomach aches but it was all worth it! ;)

7 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You guys are such a cute couple. Wish we could hang out more!

Diz said...

Congratulations on 2 years! I love you and Alan and hope you two continue to have a blast for the rest of your lives- :)

Jena said...

Congrats! So great, You two are so great!

Rachel Teran said...

I love love love you both! Congrats on two years! :)

Kerrie said...

Congrats to the darling couple! Married life definitly agrees with you!

Cathrine said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 2 years. Time flies. I wish you two many more years of wonderful marriage bliss.

TEISHA said...

I found your blog on fb! Congrats on 2 years!!!