My body is changing so fast and I'm gaining weight like crazy. (I hate to admit this but 30lbs thus far.) I keep growing out of my clothes.
I can't stand longer than a few minutes because the way the baby sits, he's been pinching a nerve in my leg. I can no longer feel my right leg...ever...and standing sends shooting pains through my leg.
I can't sleep on my stomach :(
I cry over everything and nothing. (bless my wonderful husband for his patience during this time.) Things I've cried over: Watching Oprah or almost anything on TV, when Alan tells me about a stressful day he's having it makes me feel bad for him and I cry, a song. Really, what don't I cry over? EVERYTHING!
I'm tired. I'm always tired. I run out of gas so fast!.......
All that being said, I am LOVING being pregnant!
I love having a belly.
I love laying in bed, rubbing my belly and feeling the baby kick! Alan felt him for the first time over the weekend. Melted my heart to see him so excited to feel his son for the first time!
I am loving my workouts right now. I am working out the same as I was before I got pregnant with a few changes. It makes me laugh when my belly gets in the way when I'm trying to lift weights. Working out is the best part of my day. Makes me feel human and gives me energy.
I love how sweet my husband is to me. The way he looks at me as if I'm the most beautiful girl. He treats me like a queen. He also likes to tease me about my weight. He's really funny with his jokes and it gives us both a good laugh but at the end of the day he is always telling me how beautiful I look.
I love buying baby clothes.
I am loving putting together his little nursery.
I love the anticipation of it all.
Being pregnant has really been such a great experience!
I crave a grill chicken sandwich from Subway Daily! I am loving Subway at the moment.

Unfortunately, I am also loving Cheesecake Factory. I crave it almost every day. I am loving the avocado egg rolls, lettuce wraps but what I am craving most is the Adam's peanut butter cheesecake. It's going to be the death of me! I have been going there more than I care to admit. We'll just leave it at that. ;)

I am loving my bowling team. I've been on a bowling league and am sad the season is over. Here is my team. Me, Stacey, Amanda and one of my very dearest friends Angie. I'm sad I'll miss the first part of the season next year but will be back by November.
I am loving hanging out with good friends. This is one of Alan's very bestest friends, Ryan and his girlfriend Wendy. This is at brunch for Ryan's birthday. We also went to St. George last weekend with our dear friends Ron and Angie (Angie from above). I didn't get pictures but we love hanging out with them. We soaked up the sun, did some shopping and plenty of eating! We always have the best time with them on vacations.


5 comments:
I'm so happy for you.
Let's get together soon. I would love to have you and Alan come over.
You are so adorable pregnant! I am so glad you are so happy and have a wonderful husband. You deserve it!
Can't wait to see you and that cute prego belly! :)
Oh Brynnly that is so sweet. That whole post makes me want to cry! I'm so Happy that you are so Happy! Being pregnant is the best..but just wait till you hold that baby in your arms:)
So cute! You guys are adorable and you look great!!!
I love your baby bump. I wish mine was bigger. At least you look pregnant, I just feel fat. I know what you mean about the eating and crying. I am moving back to Utah in July. We will have to do lunch and talk about strollers and cribs.
Post a Comment