Friday, September 17, 2010

Nursery is done!

My nursery is finally done and I'm so thrilled with it. There days I like to just sit in there and look around. It makes me so excited to meet my little guy. Since Alan works SO much, my parents were so nice to come over and put together my furniture. It was a lot of work putting everything together but so worth it. I'm in love with it!

His little bag is packed for the hospital. Nursery is finished. Bassinet is set up in my room. Clothes are all washed. Everything is ready. Just waiting on him to make his big appearance. 13 more days! Oh how I wish he'd be here early. I'm starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and so big! My feet and fingers look like big sausages. My face is large to quite large. Getting out of bed 2-3x's a night to use the bathroom is pretty comical to watch. It's like a circus act getting out of bed. I'm still working out but that is pretty funny to watch too. Yes, I am ready to be done. Here's hoping he'll be even just a few days early! :)







6 comments:

Young Family said...

Way cute! Did yo paint it or hire someone?

Kerrie said...

So excited for you. We can't wait to hear. I love your nursery. Good job Mama!

Cathrine said...

Nice job mom to be! Can't wait for you! I am so excited to see this little guy!Q

Hansen Family said...

So adorable!!
It is getting so close, I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see him!

Debra and Ryan said...

Your nursery is so cute!! Love the walls and the crib. I am so far behind. I don't have anything set up. I hope my baby doesn't come early, cause I won't be ready. Can't wait to see pictures, hopefully he comes soon!

Josie said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to see it person. Hopefully really really soon!!!