Monday, August 4, 2008

Carlton

About a month or two ago my brother was in a car accident. He hit his head and black out for a minute but ended up walking away from the accident. He was having bad headaches and throwing up. He lost weight which he doesn't have any weight to lose.
Turns out he severed his pituitary gland. This regulates all the hormones in your body such as growth, energy, sex, metabolism, etc... He now has to take medication the rest of his life. Which isn't cheap. There is less than a 10% chance of him healing completely.
We had a family fast this weekend and yesterday had a family prayer. I felt the spirit so strongly. My family is very close and it really touched me to see every one's concern for him. He's such a good, strong kid. I hope he will grow from this experience and if anything, grow closer to the lord.
We love you Carlton! We hope you will get better soon!

5 comments:

Rachel Teran said...

Hey I like your background ;)

I know! I already feel better without soda. :) You're my inspiration!!

Jessica Harrrison said...

We're sorry about your brother and hope he gets better soon!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Oh I am so sorry! I hope his health with turn around for him.

4 Week Slimdown said...

by the way from katrina

Anonymous said...

Carlton is in our prayers. It made me so sad to hear that. Keep us posted. I just got into blogging. You have a really cute blog. I got your blog address off the edwards.