Lets Play 'Where is the diamond?' If you can tell me, I will love you forever! I actually lost the diamond out of my ring! I think I hit my hand a few weeks ago and I bent my ring a little bit. My diamond was a bit lose but nothing to worry about. So I thought. Well on Saturday I was at the store and noticed it on my hand. I went home and put groceries away. Then Alan and I left the house. We were driving and I looked down and GONE!!! Yes, Gone! I started to panic. I looked around my seat and in my purse and nothin! I feel so blessed though because just 2 weeks ago Alan was at work and had a thought that he should insure my ring. I'm so lucky! If you have not insured your wedding ring, do it. You never know what can happen. Thank you, thank you Alan for doing that and for not being upset about it. :)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so scary! Good thing it was insured or that would have been horrible! Hope everythings well with you guys!
Not good! I left my ring at the Sports Pro shop in Park City and it was a fight to get it back. I am glad that you were insured...but I know the sheer panic when you realize it is not on your finger or in your case there is no diamond.
NO way! I can't believe you lost that. We have all the paperwork set to insure my ring and haven't done it yet. Thanks for the motivation...but sorry you had to be the motivation:)
I still can't believe that happened! Haha, remember, before you know it- EVERYONE will be taking their diamonds out of their wedding rings. SASSY!
I am so gald that you had insurance on your ring. I also have insurance on mine but I still would be sad if I lost my diamonds. Talk to you soon.
Holy Cow! that is the scariest thing to me. I can only imagine how upset you were. I was hoping that the story was going to end with you finding it in the car.
Oh no!! That is so sad. I am glad that you got it insured. Just in time too. Good luck with things.
I am so sorry! I think I would DIE if I lost my diamond. I hope you find it! Good Luck!
Son of a .... That is terrible. Good thing he insured that monster of a ring. I still don't have mine insured either. i better get on that. i never wear my ring though. I can't because of work and then when i can, i forget cuz I'm not used to it. I'm bad I know. How the heck are ya??? Things going well and did you enjoy your trip?
Post a Comment