9 T.V. Shows I watch:
1. Sex in The City
2. Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Prison Break
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. Kings of Queens
7. What not to Wear
8. Friends
9. American Idol
9 of my favorite restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Flemming's
3. Ruth's Chris
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Sweet Tomatoes
7. Market Street Grill
8. Happy Sumo or other sushi places
9. Any place I can get something healthy :)
9 things that happened yesterday:
1. Watched Confrence
2. Built a haunted ginger bread house with Justin
3. Made a cake and Oreo truffles for Alan and Dayne's birthday party
4. Had a birthday party
5. Hung out with my family
6. Watched Amazing Race
7. Told funny, bad dating experiences with my sisters.
8. Did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen
9. Drove to Kaysville to take Justin home :(
9 things I am looking forward to:
1. Celebrating my one year anniversary!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Halloween
5. Alan's birthday (I have a surprise!) on the 10th
6. Going on another vacation with my sista! (London was amazing!!! Post soon to come...)
7. Having a slumber party with my girlfriens when Alan goes to Texas in 2 weeks.
8. Alan's company to take off! ( months and months in the making.)
9. Going on a really fun vacation to celebrate Alan's company taking off!
9 things on my Wish list:
1. A baby (No pressure from Crystalyn! ;))
2. A Range Rover
3. A huge in- home gym in my basement
4. New wardrobe
5. New bedroom set
6. Decorate my whole house the way I want to.
7. One day, make enough money so I can take care of my family and friends.
8. A really nice camera.
9. Get my yard done!
9 People that I tagged:
1. Crystalyn
2. Annalisa
3. Laralee
4. Kerrie
5. Rachel
6. Josy
7. Josie
8. Kelsey
9. Staci
Monday, October 6, 2008
I've never been tagged either!
Posted by Brynnly and Alan at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe you have almost been married a year. Wow time flies. That is cool. That is some interesting things that I never knew about you.
Thanks for not being mad that I tagged you! Your the best!
It's so fun keeping up with you on this blog! Even though you live down the street so it's pretty lame that we can't just talk:) Fun to learn those things about you!!!
Post a Comment