Thursday, June 4, 2009

ANNOUNCING!!!

Are you wanting to get in shape but not sure where to start?

Do you want to learn to how to eat right to speed up your metabolism and burn fat with out having to starve yourself?

Do you want to feel confident working out in a gym and not feel intimidated?

Have you been working out and eating right and just not seeing results or feel stuck in a rut?

Do you want to get in shape but can't seem to find the motivation?

If you answer yes to any of these questions then I have an answer for you!! I am starting a fitness class. We will meet weekly as a small group. I will weigh you weekly to keep you motivated and to hold you accountable to your goals. I will hand out a weekly menu and workouts for the week and in addition give you great recipes that are healthy and taste great! I will also teach you how to work out properly and what you need to do for your body type to get in great shape! And what better way to get motivated and stay on track then with other women who are in the same boat as you? You will learn to be confident, feel amazing inside and out, have more energy, speed up your metabolism and have a great support system! The best part about this is, it is affordable. It can fit into any budget! For more details email me at brynnly@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Spencer and Margaret said...

Sounds Fabulous! You are so great at your craft, I am glad to hear you are sticking with it!
Love you

jen said...

ohhhhhhhhh this is so tempting!!