Monday, June 29, 2009

Memorable Moment...

We had Justin last weekend and he did the cutest thing. Everytime I think about it, it makes me laugh. It's been on my mind all week and I just had to blog about it so I wouldn't forget it.

He really wanted an ice cream cone from McDonald's so that's we did. We went and got him one and that was that. The next morning I was making breakfast and as I opened the frig, there was his cone with melted ice cream all over the frig. I just laughed. I thought it was so cute that he wanted to save his ice cream, not realizing what would happen to it in the frig. Kids to the funniest things, don't they?!
*This is a picture of him at the age of 3. I just love it and since posts are better with pictures, I thought I'd post it.


**Side note: My friend has been planning on filming a workout video to sell on the market. He wants to eventually have an infomercial, do local TV appearances, etc.. I feel so honored that he asked me to be in his video. I feel inadequate to be in this video next to him. If you knew him, you'd know why. This guy is in crazy amazing shape! When he works out at the gym, people stop and just stare at him because he's that amazing. I still can't believe he asked me to be apart of this but am very excited! We film this Wednesday and Thursday (July 1st and 2nd.) I'm excited and nervous! Should be a fun, memorable experience! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Justin is too cute!
That is awesome about the workout video, you must also be in amazing shape for him to have asked you. You always look great! Keep us posted on how it goes.

Cathrine said...

That is such a cute story! Kids are so funny. I am very excited about your whole workout video. You will be great! No worries!

Rachel Teran said...

I hate not working with you anymore! I don't get to hear all these great stories :( Deeepressing!

Love you sister!