Sunday, July 13, 2008

I heart, HEART!

Laralee is so sweet! She surprised her favorite sisters on Friday and took us to the Journey concert. Ok, she took all her sister's. The best part was that Heart opened for them. I do heart, Heart. Yes, I am old school! The most memorable part of the night was driving there. Laralee blasted Heart on her radio and we belted it. Crystalyn even stuck her head out the window and sang to everyone else stuck in traffic with us. If Crystalyn's kids only new this side of her! I just kept wanting to yell to everyone staring at us "and she has 3 littles at home!"

Not to sound cheesy but I really love my sista's so much! They love me no matter what. Or at least I would like to think they do. We get so hyper around each other and have such a blast, despite getting too embarrassed at times. ;)

Here is a little recap of the night:

4 comments:

Laralee Anderson said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. It was such a fun night!!! It was worth every penny to be with my girls. That was pretty funny when I yelled "I heart HEART!". I crack myself up. ;)

I love your list of confessions. Amazing that I have known you your whole life and I didn't know some of them. It is kind of like my list of 100 things you may not know about me....you should read it. :)

Debra said...

Aww...I love it! I'm totally jealous, Journey and Heart in one night! That's a too die for concert...looks like you chicas had a really good time!

Anonymous said...

Brynnly, Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Small world. I can't believe you know my brother and your dad was his mission president! CRAZY! I will tell him. Thanks again! Cute blog and I heart, heart too! :)

Kerrie said...

You four have the greatest relationship! Journey is here here tommorrow night, lots of people from our ward are going, I am sad that I am not one of them.