I've been tagged. Here goes:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going to College
2. Working my first waitress job at Cowboy Grub
3. I had just sent off my missionary and swore I wouldn't date anyone while he was gone. Haha!
4. Got my first personal trainer and became addicted to weight lifting
5. Bought my first car. A 1988 Buick. It was white with red seats. There was no radio so I put a stereo in there so I could listen to music as I drove. My brother borrowed it and rear ended a lady so the front right side was smashed in. Good times!
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Gym
2. Clean my kitchen
3. Hot lunch date with my husband
4. Catch up on a few TV shows. Tough day, I know! ;)
5. Laundry
5 snacks I love:
1. Luna Bars
2. String cheese and crackers
3. Almonds
4. Natural Peanut butter on Spelt bread with a little agave nectar natural sweetener
5. The natural/organic tomato or butternut squash soup
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Put money for college in my nieces, nephews, and Justin's trust funds that I would start for them
2. Take care of my family so they never have to worry about money
3. Go on a cruise or to an exotic island quarterly
4. Donate money to people who are in financial trouble. Like that 90 yr old man who lost all his saving and is now working at the grocery store making $10 an hour! Have you heard of this man? Breaks my heart! Wish I could give him all his savings back. :(
5. Build my dream home
5 places I've lived:
1. Quito Ecuador
2. Lima Peru
3. Bogota Colombia
4. Buenos Aires Argentina
5. Dallas Texas
5 jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. Bank Teller
3. Nanny
4. Flight Attendant
5. Nutrition/ Exercise Consultant
5 people I've tagged:
Whoever wants to do this. :)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
5 Things....
Posted by Brynnly and Alan at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I've just spent over an hour reading your blog. It is great to see what you have been up too.
I am so glad your little brother is doing well. That is so scary.
You look amazing.
Post a Comment