A few weeks ago I thought it would be fun to have my nieces and nephews over to decorate Valentine's sugar cookies. We had Justin that weekend and I thought I'd give my sister a night out with her hubby away from her kids. We had the best time! I laughed so hard. I wanted the kids to make a big mess and just have a great time. Oh they did! It took awhile to clean up this mess but it was so worth it! We had the best time! Here are a few pictures:


I had to strip him down because he had frosting all over his clothes and even on the bottom of his shoes. Think he had a good time? Haha!





Yes, they did this with out any help. Obvious? Could there be any more frosting and sprinkles on these cookies?


I love this picture! The kids wanted to watch a video at the end of the night. Hanna didn't want to watch what the boys were watching so we went into Justin's room to watch Pocahontas. I came out to get a drink of water and found this. Oh so cute! Alan is so good with my nieces and nephews. I love it!





3 comments:
LOVE that last picture!! So much. Cute, cute kids. I'm wondering why I wasn't invited, but it's not like I'm really mad or anything. Because I'm not.
What a fun auntie you are! They are lucky to have you.
oh i love seeing them! i know they had such a great time! and i also know how long those messes take to clean up ; ) so thanks for having them.
Post a Comment