My little brother Dayne and his college buddies have this new obsession. They get in their swimsuits and head up this trail in Alpine which runs into a lake. They get speed going down this trail, fly in the air and do a back flip or jump in this lake. Check out the video they made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXcKkgZ36
When this happened, he called me on his way to the hospital to come be with him. I felt like a horrible sister because I was at girls camp. It was so hard not to drop everything and go be with him. Dayne is 8yrs younger than me so I feel like a mom to him. Anyway, I called Alan and Alan being the best husband in the world dropped what he was doing and spent 4hrs in the ER with him. Now that is a good husband! :) Check out these pics...
Friday, July 17, 2009
Boys will be boys!
Posted by Brynnly and Alan at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh, Dayners! Haha. Boys are so dumb, but I'm glad he wasn't hurt worse! Love Alan, he really is the best hubby to go and do that for Dayne when you couldn't be there!!
Post a Comment