Thursday, July 9, 2009

T3 Workout Video Shoot

Here are a bunch of pictures from our workout video we shot last week. Can I just say what an amazing experience this was? I worked with the best team! They were all so nice, funny and encouraging with each other.
I worked with some of the fittest people I've ever met before! Surba, my friend who put all this together (it's his baby) put us all on a very strict diet a week out. We lived on chicken, fish, raw almonds, egg whites and lots of veggies. I think we were all so focused on our diet and worried about what we'd look like on camera that we didn't think about how hard the workouts were going to be. If you know Surba, you wouldn't expect anything less from him. As we sat and watched them film the first segment, we all panic and started eating donuts, bagels, cookies, etc.. for energy to get through them. These workouts were tough! Of course the hardest one I was in we had to keep re shooting because either it wasn't right or ran out of tape. I got pretty bruised up on that one. My hips were all bruised and swollen. It looked pretty funny!
All in all, it was an incredible experience! I'm so honored I got to be a part of this and can't wait to see the video when it comes out! If anyone wants a really tough workout to get them in shape, T3 is what it is called. Check it out!

Here we are most of us, being super cheesy

This is day 2 with the rest of the crew

I know some of these are blurry but I thought they looked pretty cool




I felt like I was so super cheesy but the camera men kept telling us if we felt too cheesy, were doing it right. I guess we were doing it right!









Our buff camera crew. They were so much fun to work with!
The crew setting everything up



Ya, I don't really know what we are doing here

7 comments:

Crystalyn said...

YAY!!!! that is SO AWESOME! your arms ROCK. i'm coming to your group. i need to get my behind out of this chair and looking good again!

Juliann said...

SO much fun!! Seriously, I want to do it all over again!

Allie said...

How cool! I will have to get it for sure. I always love a good workout, but now even more so because you're in it. very cool!

Stephensen's said...

I should have known you were going to be in the movies one day! Girl you are amazing! Sometimes I think I just need to come live with you again so I can get my booty in shape... because it's shape right is no bueno! Love you girl! We need to get together asap.

Cathrine said...

I am tired just looking at the pictures! You look awesome!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

How cool! You look so great! It can't possibly be as hard as step-right? :-) Is that Jamie that teaches cycle at the gym? She is a sister to one of my best friends from high school. She looks so good after I think 4 kids?!

Kelsey said...

Sister, you look amazing in these pictures, just like you do in real life! Your biceps are unreal. I can't wait to see the video, it looks like a blast!