Monday, November 3, 2008

Faith...

Faith is something greater than ourselves that enables us to do what we have said we will do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is uncertain.

- Gordon B. Hinckley


My sister Crystalyn took this picture last night and it makes me cry every time I see it now. I love it! Thank you Crystalyn for taking this. It's so perfect!
Elizabeth Smart's aunt is my parents neighbor. She has really been a support to my parents right now. She gave my mom the quote that is above. We all cried when we read it. It really does bring comfort to us. The Lord works miracles and we can only live by faith right now.
We love you Carlton! Hang in there buddy!

8 comments:

Cathrine said...

Brynnly, I just want you to know that our prayers are with you and your brother and your family at this time. I hope that things go well, and the Doctors can find the problem soon. Keep the faith. You are a wonderful person. Let me know if I can do anything for you and your family!

Kerrie said...

Please keep us updated. Carlton is in our prayers as is your family! We love you!

nateandmaryannmendenhall said...

rynnly, I am so sorry for you and your family. I will pray for you guys. If you need anything please call. Everything will work out the way it is suppose to. Love ya.

Rachel Teran said...

Makes me teary eyed, and I've never met him. :(

Josie said...

Brynnly- I'm so sorry about everything that is going on with your brother. We will definitly keep him in our prayers and you as well. And congrats on one year. That's so great!

Allie said...

Brynnly, We're thinking about and praying for you guys.

Reed

Laralee Anderson said...

Thanks for adding the quote sis. :) I love you....

p.s.-I stole the picture, it totally caught the moment. I love that Crystaln has that ability.

Jessica Harrrison said...

We just read about your brother.....we are so sorry. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Your namesake is almost 14 months now and cuter than ever!!!!