... AND NOW
Today is Alan and my 1 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. The first picture is from our first date. Awe! Ok, our first official date. We went on a group date to Market Street Grill. Little did I know that night I was going to married him. The second picture is from last night. Alan was being obnoxious because he didn't want to take a picture. Hence, the face. I feel so lucky to be married to Alan. He is so perfect for me in every way. I never expected marriage to be this great. I always heard when I was dating that I should only marry my best friend. I had never dated anyone that was my best friend before Alan. I really didn't know that I could. I really did marry my best friend. I'm so comfortable around him. I tell him everything. Even the things you think but would never tell anyone. We have been through a lot together and it keeps getting better.
Since today is Sunday we celebrated yesterday. It started when I got home from the gym yesterday. He handed me a CD that said "Happy Anniversary Baby. Love, Alan." I watched it and cried. Alan is not the most sentimental person. I don't mean that mean. He knows he's not. :) That's why it meant the world to me that he did this for me. He really put a lot of thought into it. He told me how he felt about me in it and he put together a bunch of pictures of us. I want to upload it but am still working on how to do it that.
After that, we went to an early movie then dinner. Pretty low key. It' been a stressful few months getting his business up and running that we thought it'd be great just do relax. It was perfect.
I love you so much Alan. You are so good to me and continue to make my life better and better. Thank you for your hard work and for loving me no matter what. Here's to many more years!
P.s. Last night we went to see my brother. I cried all night last night because it broke my heart. He's so skinny! He has no energy and just lays on the couch. The couch has become his bed since he doesn't even have the energy to go upstairs to his bed. He's been such a good sport about all this. Didn't complain once. It also meant the world to me that Alan sat with him and watch TV with him. Joking around and just giving Carlton some company. My dad called me this morning. The doctor has ruled out Sarcosis which most likely means a tumor. They are admitting him in the hospital tomorrow for observation and to keep an IV in him since he is not getting any nutrition. We are going to my parents tonight to be with him and have a family prayer. Please keep him in your prayers for us. We are really worried for him. I will keep you updated. Thank you all of you for your support.


7 comments:
You guys look great together. Crazy how time flies huh.. Happy anniversary... I'm so sorry to hear about carlton. That breaks my heart. I'll keep him in my prayers. When did this all happen??
Oh, as for my hair, HATED IT.. I lasted for about 3 weeks and am slowly going back. I'm like a dirty blonde right now. I'm not meant to be dark but at least I gave it a shot after years of wanting to go dark..
Love you miss you.
Treo
Congrats Brynnly! I love celebrating anniversaries and it sounds like Alan made it extra special. I'll also be sure to keep Carlton in my prayers as well. I wish you guys nothing but the best!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple, you seem so perfect for eachother!
Your brother will be in my prayers I hope he feels better soon.
You guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year. Time flies when you're having fun. And we have Carlton in our prayers.
Carlton and your family are in our prayers. Please do keep us updated. Congrats on the 1 year, enjoy the moments!
I'm such a jerk! I didn't even wish you a happy anniversary! Well I was a little preoccupied with Carlton and I do have a concussion (how long do you think I can use that one?). I sure love you guys.
Well Happy Anniversary!!!
I am so sorry about your brother:( We will keep him in our prayers and you and your family as well. Keep strong! Love you tons xoxo
Post a Comment