Lately I've been getting sick of salads and getting bored with vegetables in general. I came up with this salad last week to get my veggies in and actually enjoy them. I thought I would post it because it's my new favorite salad. I'm sure you will love it too. I just kind of put whatever together. Add or take out what sounds good to you.
For 1 Serving:
- 3 oz.Ground turkey cooked with onions and taco seasoning.
3-4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1 plum tomato chopped
chopped red, yellow, and green peppers
about 1 tbsp or so of avocado
sliced cucumbers
mix in a bowl and put salsa on it. Sometimes I drizzle a little low fat ranch too but it's great just with the salsa.
I haven't done this but would also be good with some corn and black beans. Alan and I love this salad. I hope you do to.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Salad Recipe
Posted by Brynnly and Alan at 2:57 PM
Labels: fitness/nutrition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sounds yummy! I am always looking for a new good salad to try. Thanks for posting this! I hope everything is well with you and your family, Love ya!
Post a Comment